Thursday, April 12, 2012

Registering Took Way Too Long

The Sommersaults took on the scavenger hunt and completed it first. We ran around Park Center and looked for the clues outside of the box.  Some were underneath tables, on the ceiling, and some just weren't there at all. We ran back to the exergaming lab and figured out that the answer to the riddle was "Red Dragons".   I was pretty disappointed that I did not guess that to begin with.  I unfortunately did not get to participate in the games in the exergaming lab because I had some scheduling issues I needed to take care of with Mrs. Wright. She helped me register for my classes for about an hour changing and moving around different classes/labs to help me get into the ones necessary.  By the time I finished I came back to the lab and everyone was leaving.  I was pretty disappointed that I did not get to join in so I am hopeful that I will be able to have another opportunity before the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment